Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: ALIBABA!! YER HERE!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL* Allison... you still here? its almost 11:30! I see you postiiiiing!! biggrin

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is right, baby... Meet me in the pool in 15 minutes... It is 11:30!!!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok girl!! See ya there!!! biggrin

    Yer right ... it IS 11:30.. my clock is slow!

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so glad I got to talk to you...I saw the pic of the boy...not bad! Love ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •